Revo 2.0 3-Wheel Scooter
Revo 2.0 3-Wheel Scooter
Revo 2.0 3-Wheel Scooter the highest weight capacity mobility scooter that disassembles now offering the top features. It has a weight capacity of up to 400 lbs and features adjustable-width arms, a medium back swivel seat, and upgraded LED lighting. These features provide the ultimate in safety and comfort for your journey.
- Suspension for comfort and longevity
- Two under seat storage compartments
- Padded delta Tiller
- Front headlight
- USB charging port
- On or off-board battery charging
- Full Size Scooter with Travel Scooter Transportability
- Drive Range: up to 17 miles
- Max Speed: 5.00 mph
- Heaviest Piece: 48 lbs.
- Weight capacity: 400 lbs.
- Product Weight: 170 lbs.
The Revo 2.0 is a heavy-duty, 400 lb. capacity travel scooter with a drivetrain, console, two charging ports and USB port. It comes in grey or blue with a black seat, deck and wheels. A modern look and full-size power scooter make it a great choice for convenience-seeking riders.
Revo® 2.0 3-Wheel Features:
- 400 lbs. weight capacity
- Up to 5.2 mph maximum speed
- 40" turning radius
- 17.4 miles per charge at 200 lbs., 12.8 miles per charge at 400 lbs.
- Ergonomic delta tiller
- Dual swing-away, under seat storage bins
- Rugged, non-scuffing, flat-free tires
- LED headlight
- Easy-to-grip tiller adjustment knob
- Comfort-Trac front and rear suspension
- Durable and stylish rear bumper
- Easily accessible tie down points (for transport of unoccupied scooter)
- Easily adjustable tiller
- Easily charge the batteries on or off the unit
- Seat designed for extreme comfort
- Standard front basket
- Ultra heavy-duty drivetrain with 70 amp controller
- User-friendly console
- USB mobile device charging port
Revo® 2.0 3-Wheel
|Number or Tires||3|
|Rear Tires2||3"x9" Solid|
|Maximum Speed8||Up to 5.2 mph|
|Ground Clearance||1.25" at transaxle; 3.25" at mid-frame|
|Seat-to-Ground Height Range2||22"-23.5"|
|Standard Seat Type||Compact, Foldable;
Materal: Black Vinyl;
Seat Size2: 20"x18"
|Weight Without Batteries2||120 lbs.|
|Weight With Batteries||170 lbs.|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece2||48 lbs. (rear section)|
|Battery Weight6||25 lbs. each|
|Battery Requirements7||(2) U1|
|Per Charge Range (max)8,9||Up to 17.4 miles (200 lbs.); Up to 12.8 miles (400 lbs.)|
|Battery Charger||Off-board, 3.5A|
|Suspension||Front and Rear|
|Maximum Weight Capacity||400 lbs.|
Lifetime limited on frame;
2-year limited on electronics;
2-year limited on drivetrain
- The following conditions will apply:
- This item has a 25% Restocking Fee.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping and the product must be in the original packaging.
- All accessories and items that were included in the box must be returned.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Delivery and service fees are not refundable.
- An RA (Return Authorization) must be requested within 5 business days of delivery.
- The item must be shipped back to the address noted on the RA within 10 business days.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking and freight fees, will be issued to your original form of payment.
If you have questions about this item please call a Peoples Care Medical Supply Customer Service at 800-710-5808