Medical Equipment Rental Agreement
Peoples Care Medical Supplies rents durable medical equipment, to local customers and travelers. We rent power mobility scooters, patient lifts, medical home care hospital beds, oxygen concentrators, ventilators, feeding pumps, rehab power wheelchairs, regular consumer standard power chairs and lightweight standard wheelchairs.
Shoppers/Renter agrees to Mobility Equipment Rental Agreement terms and conditions.:
1. The mobility equipment is the property of Peoples Care Medical Supply and is in good working condition at the service. Renter will return the mobility equipment in the same condition as when received, normal wear and tear is expected at the end of the rental period, and inspection will be completed.
2. Cancelations: We understand things happen, however all cancellations are subject to 35% fee.
3. Peoples Care Medical Supply is not be liable or responsible for the loss of or damage to any property that is lost, damaged, stolen, stored or transported by renter, its agents, servants, or employees, or any other person using the equipment, either before or after the return thereof Peoples Care Medical Supply. Renter assumes full risk and waives all claims against Peoples Care Medical Supplies by any reasons thereof and renter agrees to hold Peoples Care Medical Supply harmless from and to defend and indemnify Peoples Care Medical Supply against all claims based upon or arising out of such loss or damage.
4. Renter assumes all risk and liability for any loss, damage or injury, including death, to persons or property of renter or others arising out of the use, operation of using the medical equipment.
5. Lost and Damage Insurance is not included in the rental equipment and rates. Other times, renter will reimburse Peoples Care Medical Supply for the full cost of replacement upon demand for any damage, loss, theft, or destruction of the mobility equipment. The renter understands and authorizes that Peoples Care Medical Supply will charge the credit card used for any repair costs or the replacement costs of the mobility equipment.
6. The following restrictions are cumulative and each shall apply to every use, operation or use equipment. Under no circumstances shall the medical equipment be used, operated by any person: a) under the age of 18; or b) while under the influence of intoxicants or narcotics; or c) in an unsafe manner.
7. Renter shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless Peoples Care Medical Supply all of their agents, officers, servants, and employees from and against any and all losses, liability claims, damages, injuries, demands, actions and causes of action whatsoever, arising out of or related to any loss, damage or injury claimed by persons that may arise from the use, operation of medical equipment, provided that such loss or damage was not caused by the fault or gross negligence and willful misconduct of Peoples Care Medical Supply or its employees.
8. Renter assumes all costs and expenses of every kind and nature, including legal fees and disbursements arising out of and in connection with the use, operation or using the medical equipment.
9. Peoples Care Medical Supply assumes no liability or responsibility for any acts or omissions of Renter or of Renters agents, servants, or employees.
10. Renter shall require user to operate any durable medical equipment with reasonable care and diligence and comply with the terms of this agreement. Renter shall notify Peoples Care Medical Supply immediately of any and all accidents and damage resulting from the use, operation of any medical equipment.
11. Renter agrees to pay all costs, expenses, and attorney’s fees incurred by Peoples Care Medical Supply in collecting sums due or in regaining possession of any durable medical equipment rented or in enforcing or recovering any damage, losses or claims against renter.
12. Renter or the user of the medical equipment shall in no event be deemed the agent or employee of Peoples Care Medical Supply in any manner or for any purpose whatsoever.
13. Any individual executing this Agreement as renter in a representative capacity shall be bound personally, jointly and severally, with such fiduciary, corporation or other entity as to all obligations, expressed or implied, arising hereunder.
14. If any provisions hereof or the application of any provisions to any person or circumstance is held invalid or unenforceable, the remainder hereof and the application of such provision to other persons or circumstances shall remain valid and enforceable.
Credit and Debit Card Policies
Peoples Care Medical Supply accepts most major credit cards as credit identification and payment at the time of rental online, mail order and telephone orders.
Peoples Care Medical Supply reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to seek a Debit Card authorization hold of the estimated rental charges. When using a debit card at Peoples Care Medical Supply.
If you fail to return the medical equipment as agreed, Peoples Care Medical Supply will obtain additional authorizations from your credit card account to cover the rental charges and the balance value of the such equipment rented.
Peoples Care Medical Supply is not accept dispute charges on credit cards or returned checks or over-drafts based on this policy.
Positive identification in addition to your driver's license may be required, upon delivery of equipment and a picture will be captured by our delivery technician.
No Show Policy
As a courtesy to fellow customers kindly cancel any unneeded reservation as soon as your plans change by calling (800) 710-5808
Medical Equipment are returned by the due date/time specified on the rental agreement. If you need to extend your rental, you must call us (800) 710-5808
Out of Battery Policy, scooters, power chairs, hoyer lifts
Are fully charge at the time of delivery, customer is responsible to charge the batteries as needed. If you forget to charge your batteries and become stranded, please call us (800) 710-5808 and can request a new delivery of a fully charged battery unit for additional $95.00 fee.
A tracking device is incorporated into our powered and non-powered equipment rental to ensure the security of our equipment from loss, stolen or theft.
Mobility Scooters for Disneyland
Experience the convenience of scooter rentals for Disneyland, Downtown Disney, Anaheim Gardenwalk, and Anaheim Convention Center. We provide delivery to your hotel, airbnb, residence, cruise terminal, and more. Call 1-800-710-5808 or book online today!