Mobility Equipment Rental Agreement
Peoples Care Medical Supplies rents mobility Equipment, Patient Lifts, Oxygen Concentrators, Ventilators, Feeding Pumps, Rehab Power Wheelchairs, Standard Motorized Wheelchairs and regular wheelchairs to customers [renter] signing this Mobility Equipment Rental Agreement subject to all the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement and Renter agrees:
1. The mobility equipment is the property of Peoples Care Medical Supplies and is in good condition. Renter will return the mobility equipment in the same condition as when received, at the end of the rental period for inspection and recharge of battery (if necessary), or sooner, upon the demand by Peoples Care Medical Supplies and may repossess the mobility equipment without demand at any time if it is used in violation of the terms of this agreement.
2. Cancelations: We understand things happen, however all cancellations are subject to 35% fee.
If you cancel within 24 hours of reservation, a 50% fee will be applied, we will charge you to make up for the scooter(s) we set aside for you in our inventory that we were unable to rent to others that day.
In the event renter cancels this order on or after the delivery is completed, the order in its entirety is non-refundable and there is no compensation or refund after the delivery is completed.
Any cancellation on or after the delivery date is non-refundable and no credit will be issued.
3. Peoples Care Medical Supply shall not be liable or responsible for the loss of or damage to any property left, lost, damaged, stolen, stored or transported by renter, its agents, servants, or employees, or any other person on the scooter, either before or after the return thereof Peoples Care Medical Supply. Renter assumes all risk of such loss or damage and waives all claims against Peoples Care Medical Supplies by reason thereof and renter agrees to hold Peoples Care Medical Supply harmless from and to defend and indemnify Peoples Care Medical Supply against all claims based upon or arising out of such loss or damage.
4. Renter assumes all risk and liability for any loss, damage or injury, including death, to persons or property of renter or others arising out of the use, operation or driving of the mobility equipment.
5. Lost and Damage Insurance on Scooter and wheelchair is not included in the rental rates. Other times, renter will reimburse Peoples Care Medical Supply for the full cost of replacement upon demand for any damage, loss, theft, or destruction of the mobility equipment. The renter understands and authorizes that Peoples Care Medical Supply will charge the credit card used for any repair costs or the replacement costs of the mobility equipment.
5.1. Renter can purchase shield protection plan ask our representative
5.2. Renter can purchase equipment cancelation plan ask our representative
6. The following restrictions are cumulative and each shall apply to every use, operation or driving of the mobility equipment. Under no circumstances shall the mobility equipment be used, operated by any person: a) under the age of 18; or b) while under the influence of intoxicants or narcotics; or c) in an unsafe manner.
7. Renter shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless Peoples Care Medical Supply all of their agents, officers, servants, and employees from and against any and all losses, liability claims, damages, injuries, demands, actions and causes of action whatsoever, arising out of or related to any loss, damage or injury claimed by persons that may arise from the use, operation or driving of the mobility equipment, provided that such loss or damage was not caused by the fault or gross negligence and willful misconduct of Peoples Care Medical Supply or its employees.
8. Renter assumes all costs and expenses of every kind and nature, including legal fees and disbursements arising out of and in connection with the use, operation or driving of the mobility equipment.
9. Peoples Care Medical Supply assumes no liability or responsibility for any acts or omissions of Renter or of Renters agents, servants, or employees.
10. Renter shall require drivers to operate the scooter with reasonable care and diligence and comply with the terms of this agreement. Renter shall notify Peoples Care Medical Supply immediately of any and all accidents and damage resulting from the use, operation or driving of the mobility equipment.
11. Renter agrees to pay all costs, expenses, and attorney’s fees incurred by Peoples Care Medical Supply in collecting sums due or in regaining possession of mobility equipment or in enforcing or recovering any damage, losses or claims against Renter.
12. Renter or the driver of the mobility equipment shall in no event be deemed the agent or employee of Peoples Care Medical Supply in any manner or for any purpose whatsoever.
13. Any individual executing this Agreement as renter in a representative capacity shall be bound personally, jointly and severally, with such fiduciary, corporation or other entity as to all obligations, expressed or implied, arising hereunder.
14. If any provisions hereof or the application of any provisions to any person or circumstance is held invalid or unenforceable, the remainder hereof and the application of such provision to other persons or circumstances shall remain valid and enforceable.
Credit and Debit Card Policies
Peoples Care Medical Supply accepts most major credit cards as credit identification and payment at the time of rental.
Peoples Care Medical Supply reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to seek a Debit Card authorization hold of the estimated rental charges. When using a debit card at Peoples Care Medical Supply.
If you fail to return the Scooter as agreed, Peoples Care Medical Supply will obtain additional authorizations from your account to cover the rental charges and the balance value of the scooter.
Peoples Care Medical Supply is not responsible for any returned checks or over-drafts based on this policy.
Positive identification in addition to your driver's license may be required.
Cash or Check cards can be used at the end for payment of rental charges.
No Show Policy
As a courtesy to fellow customers kindly cancel any unneeded reservation as soon as your plans change by calling (800) 710-5808
Scooters are due back at the date/time specified on the rental agreement. If you need to extend your rental, you must call us prior to expiration by calling (800) 710-5808
Out of Battery
Scooters are fully charge at the time of delivery, customer is responsible to charge the battery as needed. If you forget to charge the battery and become stranded, please call us (800) 710-5808 and request a delivery of a fully charged battery. There is a delivery fee $75.00 charge.