Pride Mobility Products
Lightweight Mobility Scooter Rentals
Lightweight Mobility Scooter Rentals
People's Care Medical Supply strives to provide the best service and top quality mobility scooter rental that suits your mobility needs.
This lightweight mobility scooter rental is great for people under 250lbs in weight and 5'8" in height.
If you are above this weight or the height, you'd be more comfortable with renting heavy duty mobility scooter which provides more power and driving range as well.
If you're plans are going to Disney World, Disneyland, Universal Studios Hollywood, Knott's Berry Farm, SixFlags, Long Beach Aquarium, and planning to ride all day, we definitely recommend renting a heavy duty mobility scooter instead.
Here’s everything you need to know about renting this lightweight mobility scooter.
About the Product:
- Holds person up to 250 lbs
- Lithium Battery 12V23ah
- Maximum Range: 12 miles cruising range
- Maximum Speed: 4.7 miles
- Overall Length (in inches): 42"
- Overall Width (in inches): 21"
- Seat Width: 17"
- Completely transportable scooter: breaks down without the use of tools and fits in the trunk of most standard cars
- Heaviest Piece weights btw 30-45 pounds
- Equipped with front basket and battery charger
Check out these other products that may work for your needs:
Lightweight mobility scooter rental is also known as medical scooter rental, portable mobility scooter rental, transportable scooter rental, ECV scooter rental, handicap scooter rental.
Delivery and Pickup Services: How it works at a hotel
- We deliver to hotels, airbnb, cruise ship port, residential or your desire destination
- We will drop your mobility scooter off by your requested rental start date and time
- Hotel we'll leave your item(s) at bell desk under your reservation name
- To return the item(s), simply leave it with bell desk or front desk, we'll swing by to pickup your rental product.
- Contact your hotel and notify them about your scooter rental for easy delivery services
- Staying at a hotel that does not allow vendors to drop off rental scooter, we will coordinate an in-person drop-off and in-person pickup of your scooter.
At a residence or an Airbnb:
- We can deliver your rental scooter to any residence on your rental start date.
- AirBnB you can provide your access code to enter the Garage and drop-off scooter the actual day of your Airbnb rental starts or we can meet you in-person for delivery.
- To return item will either pickup from the garage or in-person pickup
At an airport, theme park, cruise ships or specific destinations:
- Want us to drop off your mobility scooter at Disneyland, Knott's Berry Farm, Universal Studios, CityWalk, Airport(s) Rental Car Counter, a Cruise Drop-off area or any other specific destination, no problem we got you cover!
- Our dedicated team will coordinate all details with you to execute your delivery in the best manner possible.
Customers Frequently Asked Questions and Answers:
Question: Are the Scooter Rentals in Good Conditions?
Answer: They are fairly new! we provide high quality scooter rental for you to get around all day safely. We also implement all mobility scooters to be fully clean, sanitized and disinfected after every use. Also before being rented, scooters are inspected, battery load tested, motor resistance, battery resistance, battery chargers, front and rear wheels are fully inspected for our next user to experience the best scooter rental services.
Question: Will the scooter fit in the trunk of my car?
Answer: Yes! The scooter disassembles without the use of tools and fits in the trunk of most medium size cars.
Question: I’m going to Disney, Knott's Berry Farm and Universal Studios. Will the scooter last for the whole day charged while i am in California?
Answer: The scooters typically run 6-8 miles on a full charge. To ensure your scooter lasts all day, make sure to bring the charger with you and plug in at the parks during pitstops! The charger fits into any three prong outlet. Also, for a longer cruising range, consider upgrading to heavy duty scooter or even to the extra large heavy duty scooter.
Question: I am handicap is this mobility scooter rental same as medical grade scooter rental or an ECV rental?
Answer: Yes, customers use multiple names to refer to this product. Some of them are medical scooter rental, portable mobility scooter rental, ECV rental, handicap scooter rental, electric wheelchair rental & motorized wheelchair rental.
Question: How much does it cost to rent a scooter?
Answer: Average scooter rental price is about $31.45 per day for a 7 day rental.
Below is the average scooter rental price based on the rental duration:
|1 day||2 day||3 day||4 day||5 day||6 day||7 day|
** Pricing depends on duration and destination. To see specific pricing for your rental, click on "Select Rental Option" button above to get a scooter rental price.
Question: Where can I rent a mobility scooter?
Answer: Currently, Peoples Care Medical Supply rents scooters in Anaheim, Los Angeles, Long Beach, Santa Monica, Beverly Hills, Pasadena, Buena Park, and more than 88 cities in Los Angeles County. We can provide customers with a range of scooter rentals to fit their mobility aid needs. Once booked or Reserved, we can deliver the scooter to your hotel, residence, airport, attraction or cruise ship port.
Question: Where can I rent a scooter near me?
Answer: Peoples Care Medical Supply can rent mobility scooters in at least 88 cities in Los Angeles County. We can deliver your mobility scooter rental to a location of your choosing.
Question: Can I transport the mobility scooter in my car?
Answer: Yes. these lightweight mobility scooters are portable and when disassembled, they fit in the trunk of most medium size cars. They breakdown into 4 pieces for your convenience. Assembly and disassembly is easy and we usually show you how to disassemble and reassembly your scooter rental when you make a scooter rental booking with Peoples Care Medical Supply.
Question: Can I find a portable mobility scooter rental near me?
Answer: Yes, there is a high chance that you will be able to find a portable mobility scooter rental near you at Peoples Care Medical Supply. We stock transportable scooter rentals, Folding Scooter and Automatic Folding Scooters for most travelers near Los Angles California. If you want to rent a portable mobility scooter, simply make a booking online or call our customer service team at (800) 710-5808 and one of our delivery technician will meet you with your power scooter rental.