Equipment Rental General Information
Peoples Care Medical Supply provides an array of special needs for equipment rentals for travelers, local community, for cruise passengers and hotel travelers. Some of our most popular rental items include wheelchairs, power mobility scooters, powerchairs, walkers, rollators, oxygen, portable oxygen concentrators, hospital beds, air loss mattress, feeding pumps and more!
We also provide our consumers with the opportunity to purchase many other medical products. Visit our Online Store for a list of all our products.
General Information Including Delivery:
Q: How can I change, extend or upgrade my existing rental reservation?
A: Please contact us at 1-800-710-5808 provide your order number (if available). Otherwise, please provide the name on the order reservation. Additional fees may apply.
Q: Does Peoples Care Medical Supply deliver to the parks?
A: Peoples Care Medical Supply delivers to area hotels, cruise and resorts, we do not deliver directly to the parks.
Q: Will my rental have a name tag?
A: Yes rental tag will be placed on your equipment: Includes the guest name who made the initial reservation, rental period and the return date and serial or asset tag number to identify your equipment.
Q: Will my credit card information be stored on your system?
A: We use a secure transaction system that does not store credit card information.
Q: What should I do if my equipment rental is lost or stolen?
A: Contact Peoples Care Medical Supply immediately by calling 1-800-710-5808
Q: Does the damage waiver cover for lost or stolen products?
- No, the Damage Waiver does not cover lost or stolen rental products.
- The optional damage waiver is not an insurance policy. The waiver covers only damage to the equipment up to the amount of $450. Any damage that exceeds this amount will be charged directly to the renter. The renter is not responsible for minor wear and tear damage such as paint scuffs or scratches. Should the renter decline the damage waiver, then he/she would be responsible for all accidental damage that may occur to the rental equipment.
- Recommend you to purchase damage waiver for additional fee 25.00 non-refundable or checking with your homeowners and Credit Card provider who often provides insurance coverage for these rental instances.
Q: How long does the mobility scooter last?
A: Most mobility scooter batteries last a full day of fun and exploration. However, the rider, the maximum speed and the terrain may impact battery life. We suggest turning off the mobility scooter when not in use. Be sure to carry your battery charger with you and charge in between brunch meals or break times. Alway carry the key with you.
Average battery life for the following models:
- Lightweight Go-Go Scooter up to 12 miles per charge
- Heavy Duty Victory 10 Scooter up to 16 miles per charge
- Folding Scooters up to 12 miles per charge
Q: Where can I charge the mobility scooter?
A: Your Mobility Scooter can be charged using any 110volt wall outlet. Once you are done for the day, charge the scooter overnight to ensure a full battery. All scooters have an LED light battery indicator on the dashboard to show charge levels. Each scooter is always delivered charged and includes a battery charger.
Q: Can the scooter bed used under the rain or get wet?
A: It is highly recommended that the scooters does not get wet, Also please refrain from driving through puddled areas.
Q: How do I rent mobility equipment?
A: It's easy! Just call us at 1-800-710-5808 and reserve today.
Q: What is the cancelation policy?
A: Cancellation request 48 hours prior to delivery of your rental product. We do not accept same day cancellation and you waived the right to dispute charges to your credit card.
Q: Do you offer refund for early equipment return?
A: We do not pro-rate our rental equipment nor offer refund for early returns.
Q: What to do if my rental equipment breaks down?
A: Peoples Care Medical Supply operators can be reached 24/7 through our number 1-800-710-5808 or direct technical support 818-209-1271