Invacare 5 NXG Oxygen Concentrator
Invacare 5 NXG Oxygen Concentrator
The Invacare Platinum 5 NXG is engineered to create a higher standard for reliability, dependable oxygen delivery and total lower cost of ownership.
This 5 LPM concentrator is designed to outperform every step of the way from easy patient set up & delivery, premium user experience, best in class serviceability and sustainability.
Compatible with Invacare HomeFill Oxygen System.
• Top retractable handle for ease of mobility
• Easy to read LED display
• Self-diagnostic and predictive electronics to minimize unscheduled service calls
• Low power consumption, especially on the most used settings
• Cool pressor cooling system for ultimate reliability
• Quick access inner shell is easily removed without screws or zip ties for easy maintenance
|Platinum 5 NXG
|1 - 5 LPM
Invacare Platinum 5NXG
- Exceptional Reliability
- Premium User Experience
- Best-In-Class Serviceability
Outstanding achievement in oxygen therapy
Packed with the renowned heavy-duty performance of a Platinum stationary concentrator, the new Platinum 5NXG is engineered to create a higher standard for reliability and dependable oxygen delivery.
Designed specifically to deliver the lowest total cost of ownership to help ensure fewer patient and prescriber calls, less downtime, and easier repair and maintenance.
- New Generation
- Premium user experience
- Retractable handle [Has 3 positions to make moving and transporting easy]
- Large LED screen [With an easy-to-read display, featuring a very visual graphic interface]
- Instant access to User Manual [Scan QR code to view our most updated User Manual]
- Cool compressor Cooling System for ultimate reliability
- Lower power mode available on the most used setting
- Quick access Inner shell is easily removed without screws or zip ties, making repairs and maintenance faster and easier
- Smarter way to manage accessories Performance HomeFill Optional bag to carry spare cannulas and user manual
- Cannula while not in use can be wrapped around the handle of the device
- Humidifier bottle either reusable or single use prefilled can fit perfectly in the dedicated area
- HomeFill u Optional bag to carry spare cannulas and user manual u Cannula while not in use can be wrapped around the handle of the device u Humidifier bottle either reusable or single use prefilled can fit perfectly in the dedicated area u Coolpressor Cooling System for ultimate reliability u Lower power mode available on the most used setting u Quick access Inner shell is easily removed without screws or zip ties, making repairs and maintenance faster and easier HomeFill Cylinder Filling System Approved use with the Invacare HomeFill Oxygen System for independence and mobility
Transforming the Stationary Oxygen Concentrator Experience
Outperforming. Advanced design for lasting reliability >
- The Platinum 5NXG employs a unique Coolpressor™ Cooling System to channel heat away from sensitive components, to help extend their life and promote reliability
- The SieveGard+TM Advanced Sieve System features a patent-pending honeycomb filter, simplified valves and low-velocity airflow, designed to provide long-lasting sieve beds
- Tough Inner Shell design provides protection and isolates components into separate compartments u The obvious choice. Peace of mind and patient comfort
- Installed within minutes, and with pictures and icons to offer visual operating instructions, the stylish, unobtrusive Platinum 5NXG ensures a premium user experience!
- Large, easy-to read LED display and QR code offer quick access to information to help inspire patient confidence
- The low power mode helps reduce energy bills by up to 22%* and prolongs equipment life
- A retractable handle and rear casters enable the patient to easily maneuver the Platinum 5NXG
- Front pegs help provide stability to avoid rolling or sudden movement u Best in class serviceability. Single tool, single touch.
- Major components can be quickly accessed and easily replaced thanks to the one-piece shroud and inner shell structure
- Simple “plug and play” exchange of filters and sieve beds, fewer components count and no zip ties make servicing much more efficient
- Embedded USB port allows in-field upgrades, with no need to return the device
- QR code enables quick access to digital guides, manuals and more!