Provider Network for Peoples Care Medical Supply
Peoples Care Medical Supplies the Leaders in Medical Equipment and Supply Store that promotes services and rents durable medical equipment products for people traveling from around the world and looking for a medical equipment rental product for their vacations. We service over 400 plus hotels near Los Angeles California and surrounding cities, because we are a growing business in the durable medical equipment rental services. We are now looking for travel agencies, hotel concierge, including hotel chains to join our Provider Network Program. Our Network Program provides commission to members when they refer successful vacation rentals to Peoples Care Medical Supplies for wheelchair, mobility scooter, powerchair, and oxygen rental service.
Provider Network Partner program provides affiliates with a unique Participating Provider Number and is free to anyone who works in the hotels as concierge, hospitality, travel industry agencies, including hotel chains, travel agents, transportation providers, physicians, clinics and hospitals. We accept bookings up to a year in advance!
Provider Network Program Details:
- Referring affiliated Provider will earn 15% commission for each completed equipment rental, up to a maximum of $125 per order (minimum 3-day rental). Excludes optional insurances.
- Referring provider will earn $20 commission for each completed oxygen rental, up to a maximum of $100 per order (minimum 3-day rental). Individual rentals with multiple oxygen cylinders are considered 1 rental and will earn $20 commission.
- Your Participating Provider must be supplied at the time the equipment is booked in our system.
- Affiliated Provider commissions are based on completed rentals only. No commissions will be paid out for cancelled bookings.
- Commissions are paid electronically to our travel affiliates on a monthly basis. Payments arrive between the 1st and 10th day of each month.
- If you are unable to receive electronic payments, there will be an administration fee for sending manual checks at a cost of $3.50 per check. Checks will be mailed to the address listed in your participating application form. Checks are issued on a quarterly basis and arrive between the 10th and 20th day of the month following each quarter.
Payment: April 10 - 20
Payment: July 10 - 20
Payment: October 10 - 20
Payment: January 10 - 20