Nexus 3 Rollator
Nexus 3 Rollator
Looking to buy the Cadillac of Walkers, the Nexus 3 Rollator is very comfortable, looks great and most people like it because rollator don't have no cables and it folds up easily and very compact. Nexus Walker is super lightweight and very easy to put it any size car.
The Nexus Rollator has innovated the way we think about mobility. With the first-ever cross-folding frame, it set the standard for future rollator design.
The Nexus can stand independently in the folded position even with the zippered bag on the rollator.
The frame design allows the user ample space for an ergonomic walking gait, or if needed, a slightly folded frame to pass through narrow doorways in smaller areas. Because of this unique design, stability is not compromised.
- The safest and most durable rollator on the market
- Unique material ultimate comfort seat
- Ergonomic handgrips with optimal wrist positioning
- Sturdy and great stability
Nexus Rollator Features:
Easy to fold
- The best selling Nexus Rollators features a cross-folding frame, making it exceptionally easy to fold.
- The soft zippered bag folds together while remaining on the rollator.
- It can stand independently in a folded position with the bag on the rollator.
- The cross-folding design also enables the rollator to be partially folded to pass through narrow spaces
Cable-free and wide backstrap
- The cable-free and anatomic brake handles increases safety and comfortability. No cables catch on objects around the home.
- The cable-free braking system also ensures years of trouble-free use.
- We have had anatomy and strong visual communication in mind when designing the brake handles.
- They are comfortable, and the red ball makes the brake handles visible.
- The cross folding structure enables superior walking ergonomics with ample walking space.
- The padded, contoured, and cushioned seat offers a comfortable resting spot.
- The backstrap can be flipped to allow for two position seating.
Padded Backrest Back comfort while seated
- Can be flipped both ways and is included with the rollator
- Foam Cushioned Seat Offers a comfortable resting spot while walking.
- The anatomic brake handles are easy and comfortable to use.
- Handle Height: [min - max] 32.5" - 39'8"
- Seat Height: 24''
- Overall Width: 23"
- Width Between Handles: 17.5"
- Distance Between Wheels: 18.5"
- Wheel Size: 8"x1.2"
- Product Weight: 17.3 lbs
- Maximum User Weight: 441 lbs
- Approximate User Height: 5'05" - 6'02" feet tall